Please Be Kind

© All photos on this site are protected by copyright laws. Please do not use without permission.

Monday, July 9, 2007

Jojo

Jojo is one of my best friends, I've known her since I was two. People mistake us for twins when really, we just spend so much time together, we start to look and act alike! Last week she asked me to take a picture of her for her flickr icon...I ended up taking over 250 shots! We had so much fun!



Nobody can tell ya;

There's only one song worth singin'.

They may try and sell ya,

'Cause it hangs them up to see someone like you.

But you gotta


Make your own kind of music

Sing your own special song,
Make your own kind of music
Even if nobody else sings along!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Awesome pictures!!! Three thumbs up!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Janelle!!!!!! I had lots of fun!! I am so happy that you are my friend!! Dude I have known you for a long time!!

Lydia Jane said...

These are so beautiful, Janelle! Great work.

Catoe Family said...

these are really great Janelle I really like 'em!!!!

Catoe Family said...

these are really great Janelle I really like 'em!!!!

Anonymous said...

::laughing at the song you chose::

you're great, Nelly :0)

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! great song....wow. GREAT JOB on the pics! They're gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love those pics, Janelle! They are so good! And I love how you did the first pic so you'd notice her blue eyes more! They're gorgeous, Jojo! ;)
luv you Nelly!
.cat.

About Me


iPod


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.