Please Be Kind

© All photos on this site are protected by copyright laws. Please do not use without permission.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Abigail!

Abigail Rashford is one of the most energetic and joyful 9-year-olds I know. Being my younger sister's best friend, my best friend's younger sister, and neighbor (whew!) I was not only able to witness her wonderful, colorful birthday party, but take pictures of it too! Abby, I am so grateful for your friendship with Evelyn! I hope you had a fantastic birthday!


































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very special for doing this Janelle. It made Abigail's day. Thank you. Love, Aunt Ava

Catoe Family said...

awww this looks like such a cute birthday party!!!! great pictures Janelle :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the ones with the pinata. Great job, Nelly!

Libby

brittany said...

wait...so what was in the tissue box??? The suspense is killing me!

great pictures, by the way. :)

nelly said...

haha! the story behind the tissue box...ok, so the Rashford family has someone staying with them, and they've gotten to know him really well. They played a game called "phase 10" a lot, and then they heard of another "phase 10" game, but with dice...sooooo, that's what he got her for her birthday, wrapping it in news paper and stuffing it into a tissue box! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's funny!! Great pictures by the way!

About Me


iPod


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.